Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In Session

Just a
symptom

Of your
transference

why do you
wait to express?

My thoughts
are helium balloons

I digress
I digress
I digress

surveying
the situation

check myself
for missing gear

avoid bumps
and bruises

or hurting you,
my dear

You did it with
her

now you do it
with me

Jump now
you fool

leave the parachute
to me!

Wait a minute
sailor,

who's Captain of
this ship?

I think it's my right
to navigate this trip.

Not every thought's
a process

not every switch
must flip,

sometimes you
must contain them

curtail your
clever quips.

perhaps it was
reaction

maybe your
theory's sound

but my heart's
my truest compass

sometimes
up is down.

A.S.
7/8/09

1 comment:

  1. thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump
    thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump
    thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump
    thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump

    ReplyDelete