Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Face the Glass

When Courage
enters
the space

Fear
bows down
and hides her face

Rise my
child
it's time to fight

For out of
darkness
there must come light

Here, she beckons
face the glass.

Fear let out a tiny gasp

Honesty
is your sword

First take stock,
and then
move forward

From this place
devise a plan

Steady girl,
I know you can.

With open eyes
in comes the light

just ask the
stars, who
guard the night

Take this
compass
I call it Clarity

These ingredients
will serve you
well

Stand tall
my darling
and break the spell.
A.S.
06/17/09



A.S.
6/17/09

3 comments:

  1. That's a very powerful one.
    I have been reading "Dune" and this poem resonated with me and the experience of the book with the philosophy of the Wise Women of which you are one !

    Peace and Love

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool this is such a gift for me to be able to share my writing with you every day.

    ReplyDelete